FREE GROUND SHIPPING applies on orders of $500.00 or more and if the total order does not exceed 20.00 lbs.
The Cot-Mounted Pac-Rac™ Equipment Table is designed to hold emergency equipment, such as a cardiac monitor, securely during patient transport. The table attaches directly to the rails of a cot, enabling the equipment to be easily and quickly available as needed. The table is comprised of light-weight, yet ruggedly durable, materials. It can be quickly attached to the rail of any Ferno® cot and its position can be adjusted for the utmost convenience on each individual run.
- Quick-clip mounting allows fast and secure attachment to cot
- Multiple mounting options from mid-section to foot-end of cot
- Nylon security straps with hook-and-loop closures keep equipment secure during patient transport
- Lightweight aluminum construction provides a durable, rugged instrument platform
- Folds for portability and storage
- Weight capacity 75 lb.
- Model 274-S is for use on the Ferno-Flex™ Model 28 Cot
15" (37 cm)
Table Surface: 21" (54 cm)
Overall Length: 23" (57 cm)
14" (34 cm)
8 lb. (3.8 kg)
75 lb. (34 kg)
Use with Models: 29-M, 26, 30, 35, and 93 Series Cots
Disclaimer: Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines. Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.