FREE GROUND SHIPPING applies on orders of $500.00 or more and if the total order does not exceed 20.00 lbs.
Thomas MCI Man, efficient way to help you assess your response system. These durable, inflatable training mannequins save money and time and decrease the liability of conducting mass casualty incident training. (SOLD BY EACH)
Advantages of MCI Man
- Eliminates volunteer hassles and potential for injury.
- Use year-round, even in inclement weather.
- Easy preparation, easy dismantle.
- Low liability, high flexibility training tool.
- Economical and reusable.
Features of MCI Man
- Clear chest pocket contains prescripted START disaster scenarios (See Below)
- Compliant with JCAHO standards
- Available in adult (MCI Man) and pediatric (MCI Ped) sizes
- Durable plastic material resists punctures
- Hot and cold weather hardy
- Quick inflation/deflation
- Sandbags in feet keep mannequins in place
- Grommets on shoulders allow tie-down
- Stores easily in box for re-use
MCI Man (Orders for the MCI Man/Pediatric will be billed for freight separately. You will be contacted before product is shipped with a freight quote or you can contact Worldwide EMS Equipment Sales for a freight quote before placing your order.)
Disclaimer: Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines. Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.