FREE GROUND SHIPPING applies on orders of $500.00 or more and if the total order does not exceed 20.00 lbs.
L810 Mini Kit
1 Nylon Carrying Bag 11" x 6" x 9 (280 mm x 150 mm x 228 mm
2 Trauma/Burn Towels, 20" x 30" (500 mm x 760 mm)
2 Trauma/Burn Towels, 15" x 20" (380 mm x 500 mm)2 Trauma/Burn Towels, 12" x 12" (300 mm x 300 mm)
2 Face Masks
3 Rolls Gauze Bandages
2 Rolls 1" Tape
Weight: 2 lbs. (1 kg.)
LSP Trauma/Burn Kits are professionally designed for the wet or dry emergency treatment of localized thermal, friction, electrical and chemical burns.
The kits are ideal for ambulances and paramedic disaster response vehicles. They are especially suited for the treatment of trauma/burn accidents
encountered in industrial facilities, restaurants, commercial kitchens, trucks, hotels, and gas stations ... anywhere major medical injuries can occur.
The heart of the LSP Trauma Burn Kit is the unique design and function of the Trauma/Burn Towel Dressings found in each Burn Kit.
Each Trauma/Burn Towel Dressing is composed of a tri-laminate material designed to provide the patient with the following benefits:
• Towels may be used wet or dry to meet local burn treatment protocols.
• The non-adhering material will not stick to a burn, abrasion or trauma wound.
• The non-wicking property will not absorb vital body fluids from the burn or trauma wound.
• The unique design of the towel prevents fibers from shredding or infiltrating the wound site when used wet or dry.
• The foam core center of each towel will hold 19 times its weight in water, thereby effectively cooling the burn for an extended period of time.
• The variety of sizes available considerably reduce cost as they eliminate having to use a large towel to treat a small burn.
• Each towel is sterile and individually packaged for a 5-year shelf life.
• The patented LSP Trauma/Burn Face Mask is the only dressing specifically designed to treat difficult facial trauma and burns. The towel provides
complete coverage as well as access to the patient for monitoring vital signs and administering oxygen.
Disclaimer: Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines. Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.