FREE GROUND SHIPPING applies on orders of $500.00 or more and if the total order does not exceed 20.00 lbs.
Developed with the assistance of John Chester M.D., this unique scientific Functional Skeleton comes on a hanging stand and features a unique flexible assembly of all joints, allowing you to perform the individual movements in a nearly lifelike way. You can even demonstrate the complex motions of the upper extremity. The shoulder blades rotate along when the arms are raised. Even the position of the radial and ulnar bones during inward and outward rotation of the lower arm can be graphically demonstrated. The flexible spine allows for natural movement (lateral inclination, flexion and
extension, rotation). Even the restricted mobility of
the iliosacral joint and the sacrococcygeal joint can be demonstrated. A great functional model of the human skeleton.
• Excellent price-performance ratio
• First-class natural cast
• Show complex motions of the upper extremity
• Naturally rotating shoulder blades
• Inward and outward rotation of radial and ulnar bones
• Bones of the hand are wire mounted to show natural position
• Flexible spine performs all natural movements including
a. Lateral inclination
• Extend and flex the knee joint to show how the patella moves
• Flexibly mounted foot bones show natural mobility
• 3-part assembled skull
• Individually placed teeth
• Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
• Life size
• 3-year warranty
• Manual final assembly
• Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
• Supplied with stand and dust cover
• Can also be used with a wall mounted A59/8 (not included) multifunctional stand for a space saving solution
Disclaimer: Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines. Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.