FREE GROUND SHIPPING applies on orders of $500.00 or more and if the total order does not exceed 20.00 lbs.
On 21 pages with over 60 detailed illustrations the 3B NEUROtables™ reveal the human brain in various views and sectional layers. The anatomical structures of the individual illustrations are numbered and named on each page. The 3B NEUROtables™ offer optimal support for neurological anatomy: for studies, exam preparations and even in the dissecting room (since they are washable). They are also an optimal supplement for the software products 3B NEUROteacher™ and 3B NEUROtrainer™. The NEUROtables are a great study aid, like flash cards. Studying the central nervous system and the anatomy of the human brain is made easy. The 3B NEUROtables™ cover the following areas:
- Brain (overview)
- Spinal medulla, brain stem, brain stem center & cerebellum
- Diencephalon (overview & sections)
- Cerebrum (cerebral cortex, limbic system and basal ganglia)
- Cerebral nerves (I-XII & N. trigeminus)
- Vessels & ventricular system
- Functional systems (somatomotor, somatosensory, olfactory, optic, vestibular & acoustic systems)
Printed on size A4, tear-resistant, washable plastic with spiral binding
Disclaimer: Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines. Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.