FREE GROUND SHIPPING applies on orders of $500.00 or more and if the total order does not exceed 20.00 lbs.
The New 28Z PROFlexx® Chair-Cot provides maximum versatility in confining environments.
The maneuverability and flexibility of transforming from chair to cot allows you to respond in confining environments, such as tight hallways, narrow staircases, and small elevators, without transferring the patient. The 28Z’s light weight, superior stability, load capacity, and flexible handling features reduce situations that may cause injury to you or your patient.
The 28Z is available with or without a lower hard tray. The picture above shows the 28Z with optional accessories. Versatile
- Chair position provides maneuverability and flexibility when dealing with tight hallways, small elevators, and narrow staircases.
- Ergonomic release provides easy transition from chair to cot for loading into ambulance.
- Lightest weight roll-in style cot on the market at 69 lbs., making it easier to maneuver.
- 48" length in chair position provides the shortest length of any cot in the market for easy maneuverability in tight areas such as elevators or hallways.
- Pull-out side handles and optional flip out foot-end handles provide additional lift points to assist loading heavy patients.
- Swing-up undercarriage allows “one-man®” loading and unloading of empty cot.
- Two 6” swivel wheels (with rolling and swivel wheel locks) and two stationary 6” wheels provide easy rolling over all surfaces plus superior steering control.
- 700 lb. load capacity
- All metal frame construction means no plastic parts to wear out or fail.
- Powder-coated frame available in 5 color options.
- Gas-assist backrest with infinite positions allows patient to maintain upright torso position from chair to cot position, or lay flat in cot position for CPR or intubation.
- Patient restraints move with the patient to eliminate squeezing when changing positions.
- 72” lock-on mattress with increased surface area accommodates larger patients.
- Maximum stability in chair or cot position.
- Ergonomically-designed release mechanism and lift points reduce situations that may cause strain or operator injury.
- Heat-sealed mattress is impervious to bloodborne pathogens.
- Reflective labeling provides better nighttime visibility on-scene.
Product Specifications :: The image above shows optional accessories Cot Height Folded (Minimum) 9" (22 cm) Raised (Maximum) 33" (84 cm) Loading Height 27" (68½ cm) Length Folded 80" (204 cm) Raised 75" (190 cm) Overall Width 25" (63 cm) Chair Maximum Height 55" (140 cm) Overall Width 25" (63 cm) Overall Depth (front to back) 48" (122 cm) Chair/Cot Weight 69 lb (31.2 kg) Load Limit 700 lb (318 kg) Strength to Weight Ratio (SWR) 10.1 Ferno reserves the right to change specifications without notice
Disclaimer: Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines. Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.